Careers with us
Develop, Thrive and Believe
Whilst caring for children is our primary concern we also care about our employees and this is reflected in our company vision which is ‘to empower children and staff to reach their full potential and equip them to face the challenges that lie ahead’.
We enjoy seeing our staff develop their knowledge and skills whilst with us and invest heavily in good quality staff and training programmes.
What you can expect from us;
- Free uniform
- 20% staff discount
- Free In-house training where staff are paid their hourly rate to attend
- Additional training that is tailored to each staff member or team's learning needs
- Guaranteed yearly pay rise
- 28 days paid holiday, rising after 2 years of service
- Closure and time off between Christmas and New Year and all bank holidays
- Workplace pension
What we expect from you;
We are looking for people who are passionate about childcare and who enjoy working with and being around others. You will need to be exceptionally caring towards the children and also be skilled in behaviour management. Childcare centres are very busy environments but you will need to be able to relax and have fun within this.
Noah's Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.