Activities & Play
At Noah’s Ark we believe fun and variety make for the best experience for young children.
We encourage outdoor play wherever practical; by creating an ‘outdoor classroom’ we allow children to benefit from fresh air throughout the day.
We actively encourage parents to equip their children with waterproof clothing and wellie boots as well as sunhats and sunglasses so that everyone has complete freedom to enjoy the outside and the natural world around them.
Sometimes we have quiet activities such as story time, and other times there’s lots of noise and activity with singing and dancing; everything is designed to let children explore their creativity and gain confidence in the world around them.
We try our best to provide a wide variety of fun and interesting activities and experiences for your child to take part in.
Some examples of these include:
- Exploring different textures such as sand, water, playdoh and gloop
- Getting creative with paint, glitter, crayons and junk modelling
- Using imagination by dressing up and playing in the home corner
- Getting rid of lots of energy by using bikes outside and outdoor games
- Looking after things such as our nursery pets and helping to grow plants