What's a Typical Day Like?
Each nursery site will have a slightly different routine designed specifically for their group of children, but generally speaking each session will include specific times for:
- Free play activities - Where your child can choose anything they want to do from the activities set up
- Group and circle times - Where staff lead song times, story times, dance times, rhyming games etc.
- Outdoor time - Where your child can choose what they want to do out from activities set up outside
- Tidy up times - Where children are encouraged to put toys away with help from staff
- Meal times - Snacks are provided twice a day, as well as breakfast, lunch and tea