Financial Help & Discounts
- Free early education for 2-4 year olds gives children 15 hours of free sessions per week over 38 weeks ("term time"), or 12 hours of free sessions for 47.5 weeks ("stretched offer") More Info >
- Tax-free childcare is new in 2017 for parents who are in work – the government will add £2 for every £8 you pay into your Childcare Account up to £2,000 per child per year. More info >
- Tax credits can help with childcare costs for both working and non-working parents; call the national helpline on 0345 300 3900 to find out what you could claim. More info >
- Universal credit can pay up to 85% of childcare costs - the national helpline is 0345 600 0723. More info >
- Childcare vouchers are an alternative way of receiving your pay cheque; get up to £243 per month tax and national insurance free, but do check they won’t affect your tax credits if you claim them! More Info >
- Help while you study - various funding and support are available from teenagers at sixth form right through to adults wanting to enter or return to education. More Info >
Noah’s Ark support
- Term time only option - usual fees are charged during term time with no retainer charged for holidays.
- Full time discount - children with us full time pay a discounted rate.
- Sibling discount - if you have more than one child with us we will give you 5% discount off both children’s fees.
- NHS/Armed Forces employees - we give 5% discount to parents who are employed in either the NHS or the Armed Forces.
- Your employer can also request to become a corporate partner with us and offer staff a 5% discount.
- Struggling to pay fees - if you are a parent already with us and can’t pay your childcare fees, please speak to your nursery manager immediately and we can discuss your options. Debt advice is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau and from other organisations. More info >